Sunday, January 22, 2012

Creating a Wedding

What an Exciting adventure, this something I could get use to, I enjoy the planning, the decorating, the crafting and creating.

Roses are what I love, I love the rich dark colour of a red rose. This is our wedding theme.

#1 Was choosing a theme: Red Roses, so beautiful
#2 Was Choosing the colors; Black White and Red, rich, classy, dramatic, and romantic.
#3 All the rest of the Decorating fell into place

Style and Theme!
  • For me I quickly decided that I wanted black lace to go over the white linen and a centerpiece with red roses to accent my theme.
  • Roses and Rose petals as far as the budget will allow.
  • A Classic simple look with beauty and a dramatic romantic feel

What are your colours and what kind of theme? Do you want it classy and simply, rustic, country, home garden...so many to choose from!

What other key element do you want to include?






    No comments:

    Post a Comment